What does this privacy statement apply to?
This privacy statement applies to your personal information collected or processed through the websites, mobile applications, and other services and products that collect or process data and display this statement belonging to ANALEMMA COMMERCE Private Limited (“AC”), Incorporated and its family of companies. This statement does not apply to such entities’ websites, mobile applications, and other services and products that do not display or include a link to this privacy statement or that have their own privacy statement. This privacy statement applies to your personal information, which is any information or combination of information that could reasonably be used to identify you.
We adapt our privacy practices to country data protection laws and cooperate with country data protection authorities if they believe a privacy problem has occurred.
What information do we collect and process?
We may collect or process various information that you provide to us, including personal data viz. contact details, and information related to your purchasesor demographic.
- Personal contact details include information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses such as when you provide them to us during online registration; some websites allow you to establish a user name and password to set up an account.
- Purchase-related information includes data regarding purchases you make on our websites, including payment card information and shipping details.
- Demographic information includes data such as age, gender, hobby or activity information, taste or other preference information, and the like.
We may collect information from other sources, including contact lists, and demographic information from third parties and other sources. This data may be combined with other information that we collect and use for the purposes described in this privacy statement.
We also collect certain types of information automatically:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address or device identifier, your device’s operating system, browser type, websites visited before or after you visit our website, pages viewed and activities at our website, as well as your interaction with advertisements.
- Third-party service and advertising partners may also collect information automatically.
This information is collected directly from you, as well as through third parties that you have authorized to provide such personal information, and where permitted by local law, through publicly available sources such as social media.
Information we collect about your pet – like your pet’s species, breed, birthday, or treatment history – is not considered Personal Data
Why do we collect and how do we use your information?
We may use your information for a variety of purposes including: to provide products or services that you request; to administer promotions (sweepstakes, contests and offers); to communicate with you; to deliver advertising; to improve our websites, products and services; and for other legitimate business purposes explained further as follows:
- Providing the features, products and services you request: We may use the information we collect about you to fulfil your requests for, and enable your use of, our features, products and services.
- Registration, contests and promotions: We may use your information and further share the same with Mars Pet Care and its Affiliates including Royal Canin India Pvt Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Companies”) who may also use your information for statistical analysis, to enter you in contests or loyalty programs offered by Companies, to notify you of results and to register you for certain features, products and services in line with your chosen marketing preferences.
- With Companies as defined hereabove and service providers appointed by the aforesaid Companies who shall use the same for statistical analysis, to contact you to, provide you promotional/ marketing material, / communicate offers /contests/ loyalty programs pertaining to their brands vide various modes including calls, emails, messages, to your address etc. on the email address, mobile number and address provided by you to us. Please note that your card payment information will not be shared by AC with the Companies.
- To deliver to you relevant advertising: We may purchase and use opt-in e-mail lists to contact potential customers who we believe may be interested in products or services listed on the Site . We will honor opt-out requests and ask those providing lists to give us assurances that e-mail contact information is provided only for those consumers who have expressed a desire to receive offers and information by e-mail. We also may use demographic and preference information to allow advertising related to products and services listed on this Site to be targeted to the users for whom they are most pertinent. This is designed so that users will see advertising that is most likely to interest them, and advertisers can display their ads to people who are most likely to be receptive.
- To provide you with other offers: Sometimes brands listed on this Site will make offers, coupons and information, including catalogues, available to you through the mail. For example, when customers place an online order in our catalogue stores or sign up for one of our catalogues online we may add them to the list to receive that catalogue. We may also use lists we have received from third parties or public sources to send you this information, and, as is routinely done in the catalogue business, may exchange names and addresses (but not e-mail addresses absent consent) of our catalogue customers with other catalogue companies who may also contact you by mail. You may “opt-out” of receiving offline communications from the aforesaid brands at any time.
- To improve our websites, features, products and services: We may use the information that we collect to improve product offerings, services, as well as our Site and features.
- For certain automated decision-making activities: We may use the information we collect for serving online advertising, and/or generating a personality profile for you. Details of the personal information we collect, how it is used, and how you may opt out of any automated decision-making is explained below.
How do we share and disclose your information?
We may share or disclose your information:
- With AC and the AC family of companies;
- With vendors, partners or agents . For example, we may share your information with companies we have hired to provide services on our behalf. When we share information with these other companies to provide services for us, they are not allowed to use it for any other purpose and must keep it confidential unless you otherwise consent .
- With Companies as defined hereabove and service providers appointed by the Companies who shall use the same for statistical analysis, to contact you to, provide you promotional/ marketing material, / communicate offers /contests/ loyalty programs pertaining to RC products vide various modes including calls, emails, SMS / whats app texts, delivery to your address etc. on the email address, mobile number and address provided by you to us. Please note that your card payment information will not be shared by AC with RC.
- Where your information may be transferred along with other business assets.
We also may share or disclose personal information, including the content of your communications:
- To comply with the law or respond to legal process or lawful requests, including from law enforcement and government agencies.
- To conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
- To protect the rights or property of the AC family of companies or our customers, including enforcing the terms governing your use of the services.
- To act on a good faith belief that access or disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of our associates, customers or the public.
What about children’s privacy?
Our websites are primarily designed and intended for adults and teens (age 13 and older) and not directed to children under age 13. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under age 13, and our company websites are not designed to collect personal information from children under age 13. In relation to teenagers under age 18, we will obtain parental consent prior to allowing them to submit their personal information to AC through our websites, post material or upload photographs or information. We will implement measures to verify parental consent, taking into consideration available technology. We may ask visitors to enter a birth date to restrict those who are underage from accessing certain websites, areas, or features. Where local law imposes higher age thresholds, we will comply with such requirement.
What are our policies regarding online interest-based advertising?
Advertisements that we place online using interest-based data are expected to be delivered with the Advertising Option Icon to help consumers understand how their data is being collected and used and to provide choices for consumers who want more control.
By clicking on the Icon when it appears, you can review information (and follow information) regarding online interest-based advertisements, including who is collecting and using your online data, how you can opt-out from receiving such advertisements, and more.
How do we serve advertisements through online interest-based advertising?
At times we display ads both on our network of owned and operated websites and on the websites of third parties. When you visit one of our websites or view ads that we serve elsewhere online, you may see different kinds of ads, such as text ads next to search results or video ads on web pages. Sometimes, these ads are based on the content of the pages on which they appear. Other times, these ads are generated by matching the particular ad to your interests as inferred from your online activities that have been collected over time. With interest-based advertising, the goal is to show you ads that are most relevant to you.
To do this, we and some of our third-party advertising companies use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about your interaction with our websites and other third-party websites (“Online Data”). This Online Data generally does not identify you to us personally and, typically, it is aggregated with other data to create segments – groups of users and certain general interest categories that we have inferred based on a variety of factors (for example, “sports fan”). Online Data can include:
- The webpages, products and services you view and links you click when using our websites and services as well as third-party websites
- Our e-mails that you view and links you click on within that e-mail
- Whether you view or click on ads that are shown to you
- Demographic or interest data, including general geographic location derived from IP address
- The search terms you enter when using certain search services
We and our third-party advertising partners use this Online Data to paint a more accurate picture of the interests of the audiences with which we interact – including you – so that we can serve ads that are more relevant to those interests.
In addition, our third-party advertising partners use this Online Data for a variety of other purposes, including (a) in conjunction with advertising that appears on our website or other websites, (b) for reporting website traffic, statistics, advertisement data and other interaction with ads and the websites on which they are served, and (c) to measure the effectiveness of web-based and e-mail advertisements.
Why would you want to receive interest-based ads?
Consumers like to receive interest-based ads for many different reasons. Interest-based ads are helpful because they are more tailored to your particular interests. For example, cat owners may see more ads for cat food and fewer ads for dog grooming services. Interest-based ads also are more likely to help you discover new products and services that are actually relevant to you and your interests. For example, dog owners may see an ad about the latest dog-grooming products, whereas cat owners might be more likely to see an ad for the latest feline hairball solution. In short, receiving interest-based ads can help to improve your access to new products, services and features that are most relevant to you, which in turn could help to improve your life and social experiences. You also will not see the same ads over and over from us because the number of times you see a particular interest-based ad is limited. By opting-out of interest-based ads, you lose all of these benefits.
A Note on Google Analytics — To help facilitate the delivery of relevant content, we use Google Analytics Advertising Features.
How can you opt-out of receiving interest-based ads from us?
If you are no longer interested in receiving interest-based ads from us, you can opt-out by contacting us using the information below. Please note, however, that opting-out does not mean you will no longer see ads from us online. It simply means that the online ads from us you do see will not be based on your particular interests.
Depending on where you live, you may be able to access one convenient place to indicate your preferences, including the option to make one “universal” opt-out of interest-based advertising with participating entities: When you opt-out, a cookie will be placed on your device indicating that you have opted-out of interest-based advertising. If you delete your cookies, you will need to opt-out again. These websites also provide detailed information about interest-based advertising and tips for managing your online privacy.
How can you contact us?
ANALEMMA COMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Khasara No. 23/22, 21, 32/1, 10/2, 11, Shri Krishna Hotel, Bilaspur-Taoru Road, Jhamuwas, Mewat, Haryana, 122103
Grievance officer - Ashish Lohia
Mail Id - email@example.com
Contact - 08047192900 Extension- 5